On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 9:08 PM Sharan F <sha...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Arnout
>
> Thanks for volunteering to help with booth setup.
>
> Booth setup starts at around 8.30am on Saturday morning and we need to have
> everything setup by 10am. At the end of the day we need to close and leave
> by around 5.30pm.
>
> Our booth is located in K building and we have position 11. I am planning
> to get there between 8.30am and 9am.
>
> I am bringing a table cloth and banner with the ASF logos. Those don't take
> too long to setup. I also have hundreds of stickers and some swag that we
> need to put out and ration throughout the day.
>
> Yes it would be good to have a few more people sign up for time on the
> booth as it can get really tiring and everyone needs a break after a couple
> of hours.
>
> Hopefully see you over the weekend.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

I will be there too. It'll be my first time at FOSDEM (I live close
by, but never made it there), so I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm
looking forward to the busy chaos.

I'll try to get there early (8.30 am might be pushing it, but I'll
try) so I might be able to help with setup too.

I can also help out a bit with "booth duty", no problem. I'll put my
name on the wiki ...

See you all there,
--
Johan