Yes, I know I've been talking a lot today.

Here's what I see as a first cut at a ToDo list for the website:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Website

I appreciate the folks who have, so far, stepped up to say they'll be
part of this effort. I would ask that if you contribute to the above
Wiki page, you are saying that you'll do stuff, not that "someone
should."

Our current website is a reflection of our "someone should (but not
me)" mindset of the past few years, and I'd like to focus on what we
*will* do, not what we think someone might or could some day.

To be clear, that's largely on me. I wrote the
https://community.apache.org/about/ page as a "stuff we could do, if
people showed up to do it", back in 2017. That was a mistake. I'd like
to take it back, and have the website be only things that we *actually
do*, whereas this mailing list is where we talk about what we could,
possibly, do.

--Rich