I'm not sure why you sent this to me.

________________________________
From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2023 3:06:33 PM
To: Pyro MX <pyr...@gmail.com>; dev@community.apache.org
<dev@community.apache.org>
Cc: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>; ehsavoie
<emmanuel.hugon...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Request to add NetBeans items on the RedBubble storefront

Hi,

To upload these to RedBubble, the images need to meet the following
requirements:

RedBubble requirements:
We recommend high-resolution JPEG, PNG or GIF files with a minimum of
1000px resolution

ASF Requirements
7200 pixels wide
multiple of 500 pixels tall (7500 would be ideal)

(The ASF requirements aren't essential but they make my life a LOT
easier when doing the upload)

Mark