On 2023-07-19 11:45, tison wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Automating this process *requires* a
reproducible build process that has been approved by the ASF security
team

It sseems the security team has limited bandwidth to process such a review
request. I make the request to secur...@apache.org for OpenDAL (incubating)
and the team member tells me they are working on other items now.

This is of course understandable, while I'm wondering if we have a JIRA
project to track this request instead of I keep an eye on the security
mailing list which is quite busy for other threads. Also, I don't think
such a request needs to be private and secur...@apache.org is private.

Briefly, I'm not sure if we have a public tracking place for requests
on automating
releases.

Best,
tison.

I think the question of resources here might be better suited for the board. I have neither the experience nor authority on this matter :)

Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org> 于2023年7月19日周三 17:28写道: