Hi Sebb.

Le ven. 4 août 2023 à 11:29, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> This was not a fair poll

Sure.
[But suggestions to organize a fair (thus official?) poll are usually ignored.]

> - it was not open long enough.
> Also it is not representative; participation on this list is not
> required of projects.
> And people participating in the discussion are likely to be in favour.
>
> I don't think Comdev should be making decisions on behalf of other projects.

I don't know about that.
INFRA makes decisions too (without asking projects)...

> Note: I am not against alllowing projects to change, but it should not
> be forced upon them.

I agree with that, but arguably the earlier changes (that ended up in flooding
the MLs) were also forced on the projects.
In "Commons" at least, there was no poll at all (neither fair, nor otherwise)...

Regards,
Gilles

>>> [...]