Thanks Mike! Looks like the conversation went cold a while back. I'll ping
on the Jira issue again to see if there's a way we can make progress.

> Is it only Lucene project affected by this?

Not sure. That's a good question!

> We can always fallback to workarounds to compute stats for our quarterly
reports, but it'd be nice if we could fix/trust reporter.apache.org!

Agreed. The workarounds aren't a big deal, but the reporter tool is trappy
since we'll just have to rely on our own sort of "tribal knowledge" to make
sure we know it can't be trusted. Hmm.

Cheers,
-Greg