Hello Danny,

I would like to know if there are any other proposal guidelines or
templates for GSOC 2024 program under the Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
one will have to conform to aside from the accepted template on the page on
here <https://community.apache.org/gsoc/>.

Recently found out about the GSOC 2024 program and I see it as an
opportunity to contribute to open source software and fully join the ASF as
a contributor. Of particular interest to me is the Apache Beam and the
three project ideas such as adding BigTable and Spanner IO integrations to
ManagedIO, implementing use cases for data processing, data and machine
learning transformations as well as adding more features and transforms to
the Yaml SDK.

I have conducted an initial research to dig into the ideas list for Apache
Beam and I have found some ways on how to tackle the problems. I will
submit a proposal by tomorrow April 1, 2024.

My names are Miko Aro and I live in Austin, Texas.

Thanks,

Miko

Miko Aro