> On Apr 1, 2024, at 8:16 AM, RedYetiDev (via GitHub) <g...@apache.org> wrote:
>

> RedYetiDev commented on PR #12:
>
>   Okay! Do you want me to split up this PR, or keep that in note for the
> future?
>
>   Thank you!

I like the design changes you’ve made, but the changes to the current event
promotion stuff (that is, the /x/ removal, and the links to how to put an event
promotion banner in your project website) are incorrect. (See my email
“Conflicting information about event promotion”, which I’m currently working
on.)

If you could drop that portion of the PR (ie, where you remove /x/ and the
.htaccess file) we can address those problems separately.

—Rich