On 3/31/24 16:15, Dongjoon Hyun wrote:
Ya, it seems to happen at multiple projects.

Like Apache ORC community, Apache Spark community report page is also missing
JIRA/Commit/GitHub PR activities like the following.

- https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/statistics?spark

JIRA activity:
0 issues opened in JIRA, past quarter (-100% change)
0 issues closed in JIRA, past quarter (-100% change)

Commit activity:
0 commits in the past quarter (-100% decrease)
0 code contributors in the past quarter (-100% change)

GitHub PR activity:
0 PRs opened on GitHub, past quarter (-100% change)
0 PRs closed on GitHub, past quarter (-100% change)

Dongjoon.

The scanner had been stuck for a good while. I've cleared out the frozen processes, and hopefully the next rounds of scans should pick up some data again.