When the group is ready, we can go over approaches to making this happen.
One thing to keep in mind is that any social media account counts as
public-facing messaging, so actual work on this would fall under the
auspices of Marketing & Publicity, because ultimately this acount would be
speaking on behalf of the Foundation. That said, we would certainly
welcome the opportunity to work together with whomever wants to get this to
happen.

BKP

Brian Proffitt
VP, Marketing & Publicity