Hi All
Since about seven year I work at the Vefko project, a NGO based in
Switzerland. One of our main goal is to train disabled people in IT and
programming to geve them better opportunities as employees.

Now we have our first "IV Eingliederungsmassnahme" (Dont know how to call
it in English). The Invaliedenversicherung (which is a government backed
assurance for disabled people) pay our organisation to get a person
reintegrated into the business world.

We will work with this people at the Apache Community, so they can gain
experience in programming and learn to work independently.

I think, the calendar would be a good start for this person.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Regards,
Raphael