On 5/7/24 15:42, rajeshb...@apache.org wrote:
Hi

I am Apache Phoenix Chair and need to prepare a board report and for that
requires the community health metrics which are not getting displayed at
board report wizard statistics.

Only thing I could see is the dev mailing list metric, no information on
other mailing lists, PR activity and new contributors added etc.

Community Health Metrics:Notable mailing list trends:
d...@phoenix.apache.org had a 1% increase in traffic in the past quarter
(690 emails compared to 683):

Could you please help me or provide the metrics which are a bit urgent.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Looks like the box that runs the Kibble demo had crashed. It should be back up now, and stats should be showing up.