Hi,

+1
I'm happy to see ALC Shanghai get started. ALC Hangzhou also just launched,
and with the two locations so near each other, we have opportunities to
team up on things! (Such as ALC Hangzhou's first meetup on May 28.)

Best,

Nadia

Pranay Pandey <pranay.pan...@noitechnologies.com> 于2024年5月13日周一 16:57写道: