Joe - my thinking here is that it's fine to re-tag and re-tag until we
actually produce an RC with everything tagged. rc2 is still in the process
of being tagged, and until the tagging is all done, it just causes more
work to scratch it and have to re-tag all of the other repos. Once we
create an rc2 archive though, no more adjusting.

Marcel - yes, my intention is to retag the JS with the Android changes, and
to update the JS in android repo and then re-tag that as well. Simon was
still seeing a bug with one of his projects though, even after the fix, so
I'd like to wait for his verification before continuing.