was trying to think through the exact issue to file here and I'm wondering
if we want another guide titled 'Before you start' or just ensure there is
a 'Minimum Requirements' section in each getting started guide....I'm
leaning towards the latter though if we go w/ the former we can give more
general setup advice.

Thoughts?