Resurrecting this one.

BlackBerry has the same issue sorta.

I have two play books. One is running 2.0.1.xxx, another 2.1.0.xxx. When I
ask for "device.version", I get "BlackBerry Playbook OS" for both.

Device.name also returns weird stuff for the play books, seem like
arbitrary numbers: 100669958.

Also, device.platform returns "playbook". Shouldn't this be "BlackBerry" ?

/cc anyone from RIM