I'll go out on a limb and give a Mark Messier level guarantee that the
InAppBrowser for Android will before Monday. Hopefully that reference isn't
too painful for any fans of the NJ Devils or whoever the Rangers went on to
beat in the Stanley Cup that year. No one ever remembers the losers. Well,
maybe their long suffering fans do.

*Lights bridge on fire before heading down to the gym.*

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald