Well, I've got the code mostly implemented there are some things that
probably can be thrown away or cleaned up a bit (UI, events). I'll probably
push a version later tonight. All of the manual mobile spec tests are
working for me.

With regards to the back button, if clicked it closes the InAppBrowser. Why
you ask? Well the implementation of the ChildBrowser had a hide navigation
bar parameter and if it was hidden there was no way to dismiss the dialog.
That's why I'm asking some UI questions as things will need to change just
a bit.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald