Not sure this really works. To get the "dynamic-codesigning" entitlement in
the Provisioning Profile -- that has to come from Apple in the Dev
Provisioning portal. Your entitlements file settings in your project must
match the entitlements set in the Provisioning Profile.

Thus, for this to work (in non-JB phones), the signed PP in the Dev Portal
must have this entitlement set -- which is of course all up to Apple.