I wrote:
|          <!-- Don't worry about js/webworks.js if you're aren't developing
for bb10 -->

Here the comment says "js/webworks.js"

| -        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/webworks.js"></script>

Here the code used to say "js/webworks.js", at which point the code and comment
agreed.

| +        <script type="text/javascript"
src="local:///chrome/webworks.js"></script>

This change caused the comment to no longer be in sync with the code, as it now
says "local:///chrome/webworks.js". Anyone looking for "js/webworks.js" in the
code won't find it.

This is roughly a reminder to people "please don't forget to update comments
when you change nearby lines of code", this applies both to comments which are
visible in diff -U3 and in comments which aren't visible in diff -U3, although
from my perspective it should have been spotted by a reviewer since it was
visible in this case....

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.