From: Filip Maj [f...@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:36 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Review of Core Platforms

Certainly, if RIM can provide some % numbers of people using each OS,
that'd be helpful! Kind of like the Android OS pie chart breakdown of
users across different OS versions.

In the past, at some point we decided to stop supporting BB OS 5 and 4.6,
and removed those Cordova implementations. Just wanted to raise the idea
of doing something similar for OS 7 and PlayBook once those two platforms
get to the same level of usage.