"I gotta get me one of these!" --Tangled (I have kids.)

I wasn't aware this existed. Thank you much for the writeup. Just from what I've read here, I will definitely be looking more into this. For quite a while we've been contemplating a similar device wall here at IBM.

@michael, yes, a decentralized continuous integration service would be nirvana.

-- Marcel Kinard