Hi, i m building my first project with Cordova.

I use it for iOS (6), i builded a app with inAppBrowser as well then some
Notifications.
>From time to time, if i switched the pages and used some of the Browser and
>Notifications it comes to a point where no more activities by Cordova can be
>handle.

If i then click on "the Notification" button nothing happens (also no console
output) anyone a idea whats wrong (normally on first try all of the functions
work great.)

Would be great if someone could help, would also share my html and js if needed.

Thanks

Fabian