Nice work Gord!

I believe Herm Wong has been working on a Cordova Firefox OS implementation
as well. He's spent a number of days at Mozilla and has helped guide some
of their CLI work. Hopefully Herm can chime in on this thread and add some
more detail.

Before we rush a create a repo, we should decide on a name. Otherwise we'll
have another cordova-webworks / cordova-iphone mistakes. I thought the name
Boot2Gecko was deprecated in favour of FireFox OS.

Michael