This is now finished in the branch. There is now *no* plugin logic left in
common.js, nor in any platform.js files.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/symbolmapping

There is one exception, and that's things like the "app" plugin, where it's
not really a plugin that a platform can live without.

Changes of interest:
1. In tests, I've added helpers for stubbing out modules & for stubbing out
properties. I used this to be able to undo symbol mapping within tests.

var propertyreplacer = require('cordova/propertyreplacer');
propertyreplacer.stub(platform, 'id', 'test');

var modulereplacer = require('cordova/modulereplacer');
modulereplacer.replace('cordova/platform', {id:'test',
initialize:createSpy()});

A) "symbols" Modules that have the name "symbols" are loaded to define
their plugin's module->JS symbol mappings (merges/clobbers/defaults). On
Blackberry, sub-platform symbol files are called "bbsymbols".
B) "plugininit" Modules that have the name "plugininit" are loaded to
perform any custom start-up logic.
C) "*Proxy" On Windows8, modules that end with "Proxy" are loaded on
start-up.

I don't love the looping-through-module-names approach, but thought it was
a good initial solution while we talk about better ideas. To do this, I had
to make the moduleMap exported, which it wasn't before. Certainly
interested to hear if this is a really bad idea, and what alternatives we
could use going forward.