I think it's fine to have the default behavior be to inject script tags.
That will suffice for 90% of our users, probably more. If you fall into the
10% that have some more complicated setup, we should provide a flag like
> cordova plugin add --no-inject-js myplugin
that prevents us from doing it automatically, and you can do whatever more
complex step you need to do.

Braden