That's unfortunate. My team is working on webkit specific apps just
because so many mobile devices use it; iOS, Android, and Blackberry
7+. Having a desktop webkit container would alleviate a lot of work
forking Windows specific versions. I need to get it done anyway, I
just thought I'd ask. The closest I've found is DesktopGap but it has
less PG support than the current Win7 container.