Hi all,

The domain renewal for cordova.io is due in March 2013.

How do other Apache projects manage custom domains? I've searched around
apache.org without much luck.

During our incubation period, there was a brief discussion about the domain
name, but little progress was made. For myself, there are two questions:

1. Does the Apache foundation accept domain transfers?
  - It seems wrong to have a single person in charge of the domain
ownership.
  - Regardless, I wil continue to renew the domain if Apache does not want
the responsibility.

2. Does Apache infrastructure support custom domains?
  - So that we do not need to do the domain redirect.
  - Since CouchDB uses redirects as well, I am guessing the answer is "no"

The only resource that I can find is on website management [1]. However, it
does not address domain names.

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://apache.org/dev/#web