Hi all,

What's the status of this?

I realised I couldn't use fileTransfer with headers and therefore couldn't use
basic auth to download a file. Then I checked for an existing issue and found
one… then THAT led me to this email thread (that I had remembered reading, but
didn't care about at the time, heh).

Is the plan to polyfill xhr2, or just get people to use xhr2 instead of
fileTransfer? IIRC, xhr2 is not supported in Android 2.3.x… due to market
share, I really still need to support that Android version, so xhr2 is out for
me (unless I am missing something).

Has there been any movement on this or did it turn into a general discussion
about tracking changes to specs and lose its way? ;)

I am probably willing to put my hand up to implement the fix in the Jira issue
[1], if it comes to that.

- tommy