I was looking at the Notification API and noticed that we have existing support
for alert and confirm dialogs but do not have one for prompt.  I think it would
good to add this missing function to the Notification API.  It seems a natural
fit alongside the alert and confirm methods.

To mirror the current dialogs in the Notification API, the js method would look
something like:
navigator.notification.prompt(message, promptCallback, [title], [buttonLabels])
message: Dialog message to display (String)
promptCallback: Callback to invoke with index of button pressed (1 or 2).
(Function)
title: Dialog title (String) (Optional, Default: "Prompt")
buttonLabels: Comma separated string with button labels (String) (Optional,
Default: "OK,Cancel")

The goal would be to have this across all our supported platforms.  I would
like to create a JIRA item and have sub-tasks for each platform.  I plan on
contributing the code for iOS and Android.  I also will update mobile-spec
tests and write the API documentation.

My questions are:
(1) Is this a reasonable addition to the Notification API?
(2a) If so, can we initially have support for a few platforms and add more as
we go along?
(2b) Can we go ahead and publicly document the API or wait until we have
support across the platforms?

If we agree this is good to have, here's the summary of tasks I plan to proceed
with:
create a JIRA issue with sub-tasks for each platform
contribute the code for iOS and Android
add prompt tests to mobile-spec
create the prompt API documentation

Thoughts or comments?