Comments inline

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com> wrote:

> I don't see any techincal problems with the doc -- the commands all look
> good to me. Just a couple of comments about the flow:
>
> The very start of the doc talks about working on a feature branch, with no
> mention on how that is created. Unless that's considered trivial, and
> everyone is already very comfortable with branching, then I would add a
> note about starting a feature branch off of master (just a 'checkout master
> / pull origin master / checkout -b myfeature', really.)

I think this is pretty basic git and not specific to Cordova or this flow.
It could be added if we want more hand-holding.

> The example that you give for using 'squash' is a situation where I would
> always recommend 'fixup' instead: one large commit with the correct commit
> message, followed by a sequence of small changes to it. (Although I almost
> never use squash, so maybe it's just me)

I deliberately didn't mention fixup, though I know and use it myself. I
opted to keep it simple rather than to show all the features. I can add it
as an aside, though.

> Also, should there eventually be a guide for the release managers on
> tagging and branching?

There are already guides for this on the wiki, which might be combined into
this doc and definitely need updating to this flow.

Braden