I agree with the BlackBerry scripts must do. Most of the BlackBerry stuff
should be pretty simple. If you took all the existing ant commands and
what's in the cordova scripts already, you're most of the way there.

However, I'm not sure what log would look like. I think there's a way to
ssh your way into the BB10 and get access to the device log which could be
pretty useful. However, I haven't been able to do it on my dev alpha (was
locked out via file permissions), but maybe the z10 is able to???

--
Timothy Kim