renaming stuff is easy.

Does it make sense to log without running? or does log also launch? where?
Sounds to me like logging is an option attached to a run command.
What is the point of cleaning if you're not going to build right after?
trying to free up hard drive space? anal much? or is clean just a build
option?

The current state of WP7+WP8

Every WP7 and WP8 cordova project that you create with the create script,
or with the template has a debug and an emulate command.
debug    : builds and runs on the attached device.
emulate : builds and runs on the first emulator, starting it if it was not
already running

@purplecabbage
risingj.com