Thanks Andrew!
I've got new mobile-spec FileTransfer tests in for the new basic auth
upload/download plus the corresponding new deployed
cordova-filetransfer.jitsu.com script. There might be failures on some
platforms for these 2 new tests (WP7 comes to mind since it doesn't support
window.btoa in JavaScript)

I'd like to get some doc changes in for today (iOS / OS X) but I suppose we
can get the release train running...