Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't look like there's any (simple) way to
get the project's root directory if the hook is a shell script. When I echo $#,
I have 0 incoming arguments, and so my script is currently limited to throwing
an error if the cordova-cli isn't executed from an expected directory. I've
also done "set", but didn't see any environment variables that would function
in the same way as an argument specifying the project's root.

Feel free to close as appropriate, but I felt it might be nice to raise an
issue, since it would be easier to write shell script hooks if the shells
script knew how to get back to the root without having to write some not-so-fun
code to traverse the project's directory structure.

I'd submit a pull myself, but I'm not a node.js expert (which is why I didn't
write my hook in node.js either). I can't imagine it would be a difficult thing
to add, but I'm not an expert in this arena, and so perhaps there's also a very
good reason why shell scripts don't have access to this information.

Anyway, the issue is at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2811, and if
there is an easy way to get the project's root, I'd be happy to hear it. :-)

___________________________________
Kerri Shotts
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/