Here is what I suggest:

There is no content in those repos now (except for device-motion), not even a
README.md. So instead of pointing people to an empty repo, the folks here can
do the initial extraction, then we can advertise them and ask for help. The
folks skilled at doing the initial extraction are already here on the dev
mailing list.

So defer advertising the empty plugin repos until they aren't empty.

-- Marcel