I think we mostly had this names discussion already:
http://callback.markmail.org/thread/cgvj6cnu7dna7umj#query:+page:1+mid:pz23mpifkcyewv2e+state:results

In terms of moving files out, I think we should go slowly and just focus on
1 or 2 until we get it right. I'm a bit worried that bugfixes will need to
be applied to both repos until we get to 3.0.

Although, maybe another option is to package plugin files that have been
moved into their own repos back into the core repos as a part of the
release bundling process? That way we won't have two copies of things?