Ok, reverted CB-1517 / CB-1518 for 2.6.x branch of mobile-spec because
those are tests for 2.7.0.
Cherry-picked some final commits from lorinbeer for iOS 2.6.x and ran
mobile-spec and Camera manual tests, everything seems ok (although DATA_URL
test does not work, I tested using example code from docs.cordova.ioinstead:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-2909)

Tagged iOS 2.6.0