Yeah, I realized this when I tagged 2.6.x for Android that the tests
that were failing were features that didn't exist yet.  It might make
sense to revert mobile-spec.

In hindsight, I think our reliance on cherry-picking is weird, and we
should just work on 2.6 until release, THEN cherry-pick for any minors
that we have to make after that.