Good catch. I did update the version for cordova-js.

Incrementing the version is in the Android release checklist on the wiki,
but it's not in the list of JIRA sub-tasks. I also failed to update release
notes.

I think I actually like it better on the wiki, and maybe we can just point
to the wiki from the generate JIRA task?
I would put "updating JS" and "copying hello world app" under the same
category. They should be on the wiki and not as JIRA issues.

Sound alright? If so, I'll make the changes.