+1

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone
From: Lorin Beer
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:17 PM
To: dev
Reply To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cordova BlackBerry project structure

ok, final word on this is to not break out the BlackBerry platforms into
separate repos. However, they will break out into subdirectories in the
root of the blackberry repo:

apache/cordova-blackberry/blackberry7
apache/cordova-blackberry/blackberry10
apache/cordova-blackberry/playbook
apache/cordova-blackberry/bin

bin will provide a uniform tooling interface for creating projects, just a
simple shim script to delegate to the platform tool scripts, which have
diverged.

This means duplicating the playbook/bb7 scripts, but bb7 will be removed by
3.0, so this is a short term duplication.

I think this solution minimizes the amount of work while adopting a project
structure that makes the most sense for our developers.

vote now or forever hold your peace.

- Lorin

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:

> yes, exactly that
>
> On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Lorin Beer <lorin.beer....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > that confused me too,
> >
> > windows phone already has separate repos. apache/wp7 and apache/wp8. If
> we
> > stick with the "os vendor" organization, should we refactor those repos
> > into a single "windowsphone" repo?
> >

> > On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Filip Maj <f...@adobe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Which repos would need refactoring, Brian?

> the

> drop
> of

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.