Thanks for testing all of that Fil!

We've been testing out the changes to cordova-js and plugman this morning
as well and it all seems to be working great!

Only hiccup is some of our unit tests aren't working with node0.9.9+, but
that's a different story.

I'd like to see pluginScript merged ASAP. cordova-blackberry also needs
it's copy of cordova-js updated.