Checking back in to see if anyone has anything they're trying to get in for
2.8.

If no one has anything by the EOD, then I'll take care of branching &
tagging & JIRA'ing this time around. I've been adding branching & tagging
powers to coho, so want to test out the changes this release :).

The one thing that I'd like to see finished up is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3307 (Renaming cordova.VERSION.js
-> cordova.js). It's done for iOS & Android, but still needs to be done for
other platforms. I'll create sub-tasks for them now.