> How is this not a problem for the rest of the platforms?  That's the
> first thing that I'm wondering right now.

I think ios' deviceready event also doesn't fire, but I'm not sure if it's
for the same reasons - haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet.

As for bb10, I'm not sure anymore since it has changed with the new bb10
repo. It used to rely on some webworks stuff.

Actually, online/offline has to be core, because it's part of the
> bridge.  We can't rip that out because some platform may need the
> Online/Offline event bridge.  That's a pretty serious gotcha.  It's
> also why it's a problem on Android and not on other platforms.

Hrm, if it's the case where we have it as core in Android, should we also
have in core for the other platforms?

--
Timothy Kim