Hi All,

   - I've setup apache cordova on my Windows/Cygwin platform.
   - I can create project using the command - cordova create <app_name>.
   - I have added android platform using the command - cordova platform add
   android
   - I can run the sample 'html/css/js' using cordova ripple android.
   - I can upload the project to build.phonegap and get the .apk file.
   -

   I know from docs that I can setup eclipse and do the build. (I'm not
   looking for this)
   -

   But I cannot create .apk file using the command cordova build android.
   When I run the command, there is not output on the command line, the
   command just finishes. I cannot locate the .apk file.

Is there a way in which I can create an .apk file from command line?
(Looking for suggestions for other platforms as well)

Link to SO posting:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17140227/how-to-build-apache-cordova-project-from-command-line

Thanks,

--