From: J Prince [mailto:princej.w...@hotmail.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:27 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: Suggestion - pluginLoader

There are a few main reasons.

1. The app I am working on is an Enterprise app. We are designing the app as a
Cordova shell that re-directs to all the html content. This means that we have
to dynamically load a different cordova.js (depending on platform) following
the redirect.
So we are actually unable to do anything other than dynamically load plugins
once the platform specific cordova.js is loaded

2. Some of the plugins will be used incredibly rarely. It doesn't seem
necessary to always load plugins until they are needed.

3. We are building with a single page architecture so don't want to end up with
lots of script includes in the index.html page.
The define/require pattern feels much cleaner and better compartmentalized.
Our main page currently has 2 script includes: require.js and jqmobi.