From: Filip Maj [mailto:f...@adobe.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:15 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: CLI: suggested change to "platform ls" command

I had two issues submitted recently, for suggestions to tweaking that
particular command/api:

[1]: remove the explicit "ls" command
[2]: have "platform(s)" by itself be the ls command, and expand on what it
returns. Not only the currently-installed platforms for a project, but
also which platforms are available and unavailable to install (I.e. Ones
where the check_requirements script passes/fails).

Thoughts?