I've really been enjoying the cordova cli/plugin.xml definition.

I've been porting a bunch of old plugins to work with plugman's plugin.xml definition. Generally it's been going well, however one problem I've come across a few times particularly when trying to apply it to old code or adapting 3rd party code is that the code isn't ARC compliant. The preference would obviously be to make the code arc-compliant, but not being a pro in objective c, it's often easier to just add '-fno-objc-arc' as a compiler flag for the file in xcode.

It would be great to add as an option for iOS builders, I'm thinking something like:

<source-file src="src/ios/LegacyCode.m" compilerFlags="-fno-objc-arc"/>

in plugin.xml

which would then insert something like :

93803FD21768C79200CB4E50 /* LegacyCode.m in Sources */ = {isa = PBXBuildFile; fileRef = 93803FCF1768C79200CB4E50 /* LegacyCode.m */; settings = {COMPILER_FLAGS = "-fno-objc-arc"; }; }

into the project.pbxproj.

would anybody else find this useful as a feature-request? can it be considered?

--aaron