Coho started as just a tool to package, but has grown into a tool that:
a) helps work with multiple repos
b) documents our release process in working code.

re windows tagging - As of the last release bug template, we're tagging
each branch individually either via coho or not, so no issue there. It
won't be tagged by coho unless someone does it explicitly. I think we can
still use it to create the windows release branches, since if it messes up
we can just fix what it missed (but all it does is update VERSION and
cordova.js).

As for plugins, I've only used CLI by pointing at directories so far, but I
was under the impression that if you give it a URL, you have to give it a
repo + subdirectory + hash/tag combination. If it's currently just
installing from master, I think that's a bad default and should instead go
by a tag (npm goes by the "stable" tag by default I believe). So... we will
need an explicit action for commits to a plugin to be picked up by plugman.

How about if a plugin has a commit that is urgent, it gets a point release
right away. Otherwise, it waits for the next Cordova release cycle.