Well, thats not true, so lets not revise history. We did have a
documented process emergent at CuttingReleases and since its been
refactored by many of us. Same is true for coho.

The difference is the recent refactoring has come about without
discussion or consensus.

The concern here is what precisely we want to do with coho. Before it
just downloaded tags and created a archive. Now it does... lots.

We want to help and work on this. Nobody is going to debate the value
of automation or documentation. Lets not pretend those things didn't
exist before or that the recent changes are 'for the better' without
discussion or consensus.